The members of CIQUP have established a large number of national and transnational collaborations, both inside and outside Europe. Such outreaching links stem from the Unit skills and are strengthened by a continued scientific exchange either on an individual basis or by joint networks and R&D projects. These links endow the Unit with an international dimension that helps to project externally its contributions to the research fields described in the Thematic Lines. The research results of such international cooperation are reflected in co-authored scientific publications and communications in conferences and other events. Moreover, all Unit groups have been actively involved as organizers/co-organizers of several international conferences. Furthermore, CIQUP members participate in international networks such as ITN, Cost Actions (EXIL,MUTALIG), transnational (NOVOMAR, CVMAR+) and ERA-net programs (M-Era-Net NOVTINALTIBEST).
The participation in the latter programs, in the domain of Marine resources, allowed to increase our interaction with cross border and other European industries. It is CIQUP aim to convert most of the existing and new collaborations on successful research projects and to continue the efforts to participate in other international research and training networks.
Finally, the international recognition of CIQUP and their members is also translated in the number of members that participate in editorial boards of reputed international journals as well as editors of books.
- COST Action CM1206 EXIL - Exchange on Ionic Liquids;
- COST Action CM1406 EpiCHEM -Epigenetic Chemical Biology;
- COST Action N CA15135 MutaLIG- Multi-target paradigm for innovative ligand identification in the drug discovery process;
- COST Action CA15126 MOBIEU - Between Atom and Cell: Integrating Molecular Biophysics Approaches for Biology and Healthcare;
- ERA-NET NANOCOATIL - High performance nanostructured coatings using ionic liquids based on choline chloride;
- ERA-NET NOVTINALBEST - Novel nanostructured tin based alloys for electronic applications and as electrode materials for Li ion batteries using ionic liquid analogues;
- FOIE GRAS - H2020-MSCA-ITN-2016: Bioenergetic Remodeling in the Pathophysiology and Treatment of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease;
- FOIE GRAS - MSCA-RISE-2016: Non-invasive Profiling of Mitochondrial Function in Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease;
- GRICES/CAPES Projets network;
- CO-ADD Community for Open Antimicrobial Drug Discovery
- Lilly drug discovery and NIH platforms
- European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing;
- European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine;
- NANOFOOT - Materials, Components and Footwear with enhanced comfort properties based on nanotechnologies;
- Programa Operacional de Cooperação Transfronteiriça - NOVOMAR - Consolidação do Centro Multipolar de Valorização de Recursos Marinhos visando Novos Usos do Mar;
- Programa Operacional de Cooperação Transfronteiriça - CVMAR+i – Inovação Industrial Através De Colaborações Específicas Entre Empresas E Centros De Investigação No Contexto De Valorização Biotecnológica Marinha.
- Paul Ehrlich MedChem Euro-PhD Network